1. Snap up Super Line Preventer Extreme, €49, from Prescriptives. It's a pre-makeup serum that works wonders on lines and wrinkles, and during October, €6 from every purchase will be given to the Cancer Clinical Research Trust.
2. De-stress with Origins' On-The-Spot Relief, €15.50, a soothing balm that helps to calm the mind and can help with headaches too. €2 from each purchase will be donated to the The Cancer Clinical Research Trust at St Vincent's Hospital, Dublin.
3. These Cute Heart Stacking Boxes, €30, are ideal for storing makeup bits-and-bobs. Ten per cent
from the sale of a range of food, clothing, lingerie and home products go to the Marie Keating Foundation. From Marks & Spencer.
4. Buy your 'Pink Ribbon' Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick, €19, by Clinique, to ensure that €4 from each purchase is given to breast cancer charities. Moisturising and plumping, the colour is flattering and very wearable.
5. The Elizabeth Hurley High Gloss Colour
Collection contains two of her favourite shades as well as a limited edition pink. Nab it for €17.50, and €7 from each purchase will be donated to breast cancer charities.
6. Luxury French skincare brand Darphin will be donating €7 from the sale of their best-selling Predermine Wrinkle Corrective Serum, €145, an effective anti-ager that feels great on skin and helps to boost collagen production.